Thursday, July 17, 2008

07/17/08

i got my secret swapper box yesterday and it was great ! in my box was a kit and 2 skeins of yarn for dyeing my own yarn !! yay, yay ! i was so happy and suprized as well .

tomorrow chris will be home from texas and i'll be so glad . this week has been very long . yesterday the boys and i took offr and drove to GA to see my sister . the drive was about 3 hours to her house and then we all went swimming at the local "pond " . the water was ICE cold to me . the boys had fun and i got to see my sister so i guess it was all worth it .

yesterday in the mail i also go the traveling teddy . oh he is so cute . i have him for about 10 days and i think i will take him to the lys and get some pics of him . i am thinking i will make him an afghan for his adventure . i have no idead where all he is going but he will have to have something to cover up w/ so he can rest during his travels .

No comments: