Saturday, October 25, 2008

10/25/08

Another week has flown by and I'm so behind on postings here ! I am suprized I have not got a pm saying a need to post . Nathan 's b-day was Sunday 10/19 and he's 9 . We really did not do much for Nathan's b-day . He got a new bow , against my better judgement , and money . Thursday the 23rd was my b-day . I don't mind telling my age , I'm 35 . For my b-day I got a ball winder and swift , supper at the Japanese Shoguns , and a new cell phone . I also received several cards through the mail , pm wishes and e-cards for my b-day . Each and everyone was very thoughtful . I have never belonged to a group , Ravelry, w/ people who are so thoughtful . A person can tell when someone is meaning what they say or when they are just TRYING to be polite . I have not run into any bad apples in Rav so far and i must say it is very refreshing . I have hope that the world still harbors ginuine people who really do care about the well being of others .

No comments: